STM8 S Value Line Discovery (STM8SVLDISCOVERY: Discovery kit for the STM8S Value-Line 8-bit MCUs)
The STM8SVLDISCOVERY is a quick start evaluation board which helps you to discover the STM8S Value line features and to develop your own application. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Even though the STM8SVLDISCOVERY is built around an STM8S003K3T6, it allows evaluation of the main features of all the STM8S Value line MCUs. It includes an ST-LINK embedded debug tool.
The STM8SVLDISCOVERY simply plugs into a PC through a standard USB cable. Numerous applications are available from the web page www.st.com/stm8svldiscovery.
- STM8S003K3T6 microcontroller, 8 KB Flash, 1 KB RAM, 128 bytes EEPROM
- Powered by USB cable between PC and STM8SVLDISCOVERY
- Selectable power of 5 V or 3.3 V
- User button, B1
- User LED, LD1
- Extension header for all I/Os
- Wrapping area for users own application
- Embedded ST-Link
- USB interface for programming and debugging
- SWIM debug support
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||STM8S Discovery|
|Famille de micro-controlleur||STM8|
|Connectivité||I2C, RS232, SPI, UART / TTL Serial, USB UART|
|Mémoire Flash (programme)||8KB|
|Mémoire RAM (vive)||1Ko|
|Tension en entrée||5v-3.3v|