SR-976 Soldering Station (analog, EU Plug, 50W, 220-240V)
Solomon 50 Watt Soldering Station with Ceramic Heater
The SR-976 temperature controlled soldering station is engineered with a highly insulated ceramic heating element for fast heating and stable temperature control throughout the soldering job. Constructed with high quality materials and workmanship. It comes with the 976T-B Conical Tip. The SR-976 is the ultimate value soldering station. Be sure to take a look at the other quality solder and soldering tools we stock.
Circuit Specialists stocks soldering tips as well as a replacement soldering wand and replacement heating elements for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- Fast Heating: Ready to go in 30 seconds!
- Quick Start Circuit Provides Fast Heat-Up to Desired Setting.
- Temperature control allows Setting from 470°F~900°F (250°C~480°C)
- Steady Temperature Control: The thermostat sensor is kept in the thermal element for optimal responsiveness and steady temp control.
- Optimal Insulation: The ceramic thermal element does not overheat and provides optimal insulation. The insulation resistance co-efficient remains at over 100M
- Voltage: 220/240V AC
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Temp Setting Range: 470°F~900°F (250°C~480°C)
- Size: Handpiece/Station: 203mm/L175:W103:H90(mm)
- Weight: 870g
- Station-Handpiece Cord Length: 115cm
- AC Power Cord: 3 pin plug 180cm
|Tension en entrée||220-240v AC|
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||Non|