In the pursuit for small form factor, flexibility and functionality comes Seeeduino Mega – derived from Arduino Mega it harnesses the power of ATmega1280 to spice up your project building experience.
- ATmega 1280 @ 16MHz
- Selectable 5V/3.3V operation
- 70 Digital IO
- 16 Analog inputs
- 14 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports
- Compatible with most Arduino Shields
- Small form factor, 30% smaller than Arduino Mega
- Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load firmware – just plug to a USB port and you’re good to go.
- Can be powered through a battery or through a AC to DC adaptor
- Led display/LCD controller
- Pulse width modulation driver
- Robot controller
- Data acquisition systems
- Alarm systems
- Programmable logic controllers
- Embedded Webservers
- Control Systems
Seeeduino Mega and other products of Seeed Studio Inc are not designed, intended or authorized for use in life support devices or systems. Life support devices or systems include, but are not limited to, surgical implants, medical systems, and other safety-critical systems in which failure of Seeed Studio Inc products could cause personal injury or loss of life. Should buyer purchase and use Seeed Studio Inc products in such an unauthorized and unintended manner, Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seeed Studio Inc, its officers, employees, suppliers, affiliates, and distributors from any and all claims arising from such use, even if such claim alleges that Seeed Studio Inc was negligent in the design or manufacture of its product.
The following diagram illustrates the placement of important integrated circuits, indicator LEDs, connectors common to all Arduino based development platforms and the ones specific to Seeeduino Mega.
- Label  The Seeeduino Mega uses a 4 Position mini-Type B Jack while the rest of the Arduino family uses standard 4 Position Type B Jack. The Arduino uses circular Power Jack.
- Label The Seeeduino Mega uses a 2 Pin JST connector for the power supply while the rest of the Arduino family uses coaxial power plugs.
- Label For the Reset button the Seeeduino Mega uses a an edge mounted push button while other Arduino based platforms uses a four legged tack switch .
- Yellow Labels are indicator LEDs.
- Blue Labels are mode selector and reset switches.
- Brown Labels are items that are common to the Arduino family; this makes the Seeeduino Mega compatible with most Arduino shields.
- Red Labels are the things that add the MEGA in the Seeeduino, the set includes additional ADC input pins and a bunch of bidirectional IO pins.
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||Non|
|Famille de micro-controlleur||Non|
|Mémoire Flash (programme)||Non|
|Mémoire RAM (vive)||Non|
|Tension en entrée||Non|