AVR Programmer Arduino Shield
It supports most of the AVR ICs:
- ATtiny 11 / 12 / 13 / 15 / 24 /25 / 44 / 45 / 84 / 85
- ATtiny 2313 / 4313
- ATmega 8 / 48 / 88 / 168 / 328P
- LED indicators: Heartbeat, Programming, and Error, designed as ArduinoISP sketch
- Auto-reset jumper: on for programming arduino source board and off for programming target board
- Supports many Atmel AVR microcontrollers
- Stackable female headers included
- Blink LED for testing your MCU
- 16MHz crystal for programming ATmega MCU
- ZIF socket: simple to insert and remove microcontrollers for programming, you can do mass programming easily!
- One socket for programming all different microcontrollers!
- Not only is it easy on the eyes, but it’s easy to use! Load up your Arduino with the ArduinoISP sketch (included in the Arduino IDE – File > Examples > ArduinoISP), pop the shield on, and you’re ready to go!
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||Non|