M24SR-DISCOVERY (Discovery kit for the M24SR series - Dynamic NFC/RFID tag)ST Microelectronics
The M24SR-DISCOVERY is a demonstration kit to evaluate the features and capabilities of the M24SR series and is based on the M24SR64 device.
The M24SR64 device is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with a dual interface. It embeds a 64 Kbits EEPROM memory. It can be operated from an I2C interface or by a 13.56 MHz RFID reader or an NFC phone.
The M24SR-DISCOVERY (MB1138) schematics, BOM, gerber files, drivers and firmware can be downloaded from www.st.com.
- Ready-to-use printed circuit board (PCB) including:
- M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag
- 31 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT14)
- STM32F103RGT6 64LQFP 32-bit microcontroller, with 1Mbytes of Flash memory
- LCD Color Screen (320*200 pixels)
- Different color LEDs
- USB microB connector for board powering
- JTAG connector for microcontroller firmware upgrade and debug
- Joystick for menu selection