M24LR Discovery (M24LR-DISCOVERY: Discovery kit for M24LR04E Dual Interface EEPROM with energy harvesting)
M24LR-DISCOVERY is a ready-to-use kit which features the M24LR04E-R Dual Interface EEPROM IC. It addresses a wide range of applications such as industrial or medical equipment and consumer electronics. This kit contains 2 different boards:
1) The M24LR board is battery-less and is powered by RFID readers or NFC-enabled phones supporting ISO/IEC 15693.
2) The RF transceiver board is an RFID reader demonstration board and is composed, among other parts, of a CR95HF (13.56 MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC with SPI and UART serial access). This board has to be plugged in to a PC and comes with a demonstration software.
The M24LR board also works with Android NFC phones supporting ISO/IEC 15693. An application called NfcV-Reader is available on Google Play. Performance may vary depending on NFC phone's RF management.
- M24LR board
- M24LR04E-RMN6T/2 Dual Interface EEPROM with I2C and ISO/IEC 15693 RF interfaces, 4 Kbits of EEPROM and password protection in SO8N packageSTM8L152C6T6 8-bit microcontroller, with 8 Kbytes of Flash memory
- STTS751-0WB3F, low-voltage digital temperature sensor
- 20 x 40 mm inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- Two function buttons (User and Reset)
- SWIM connector for programming and debugging
- I2C connectors
- LCD (24 segments, 4 commons)
- RF transceiver board
- CR95HF-VMD5T 13.56 MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC with SPI and UART serial access
- STM32F103CB 32-bit microcontroller, with 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 47 x 34 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on PCB and associated circuitry
- USB connector for communication with host PC and demonstration board powering
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||Non|
|Famille de micro-controlleur||M24LR, STM32 ARM|
|Connectivité||I2C, RS232, SPI, UART / TTL Serial, USB UART|
|Mémoire Flash (programme)||128KB|
|Mémoire RAM (vive)||32Ko|
|Tension en entrée||5v-3.3v|