Lipo Charger Pro (Lipo Rider Pro compatible; 1A max output)
The LiPo Charger is extremely affordable and easy to use. No programming is required. Plug it in and it works. The internal charger IC handles all the power flow between the various components.
The LiPo Charger board will Show red LED to alarm when the battery is low power, or it will show Green. It allows you ride the solar wave to run your favorite 5V device. The LiPo Charger board is the ideal green power solution for your outdoor sensor design. Attach the LiPo Charger board to your sensor board and it can run on solar power forever! It can also be used to charge mobile phone.
In case solar power is not sufficient, the microUSB port allows you to charge your lithium battery through USB. It can also be used to program your kit without detaching the LiPo Charger board.
- Maximum 1A load output
- Battery and Solar panel connector is JST 2.0
- Stable 5V USB power supply regardless of source
- Charge/Recharge algorithms built into chip
- Charge Lithium Polymer Battery through solar power or USB
- Stable supply voltage through either lithium battery or USB
- 2 x USB ports let you program your kit while charging your Lithium battery
- LED indications for battery full or charging states
- One red alarm LED and one green status LED
- LiPo Charger PCBA x 1;
Wiki & External links
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||Non|
|Famille de micro-controlleur||Non|
|Type de CPU||Non|
|Mémoire Flash (programme)||Non|
|Mémoire RAM (vive)||Non|
|Tension en entrée||Non|