Bees which do not have onboard programmable systems can only be configured by using on-board FT232RL(USB to UART). Theses Bees are not suitable for standalone applications.
The on-board FT232RL can be used like any other 3.3V USB to UART interface when not connected to any Bee Modules. This is useful for programming a 3.3V MCU through Serial Port.
- Bees compatible receptacle
- Two grove connector - one for I2C and other for D6,D5
- Two grove place holders
- On-Board Charge Controller CN3063
- On-Board 3.3V LDO Lownoise Micropower Regulator - RT9167A_33PB
- On-board FT232RL UBS-UART IC
- LEDs for PWR, charge indication and UART transmission.
- Power switch
- Reset button
- 2.0mm pitch JST connector for Battery and Charger.
- Wireless Sensor Network with Standalone Bee Node like Wifi Bee.
- As a configuration aid for Bees using FT232RL.
- Charger for Lithium Ion Cells using on-board charge controller.
- As a FT232RL based 3.3v USB-UART.
Please visit Seeed Studio's wiki page
for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to Seeed's forum