WifiCar NodeMCU Motor Shield
This WiFi RC smart car is designed and developed based on ESP-12F from ESP8266, which can be controlled by mobile, PC. This is motor shield only, you maybe need nodemcu board and a remote car chassis to drive as kit.
Package ONLY includes the Motor shield, NOT including the nodemcu board.
- Support to drive two channels of DC motors via screw terminals.
- Motor power supply (VM): 4.5V ~ 36V, can be a separate power supply;
- Control power (VIN): 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), can be powered separately;
- Module provides short-circuit sub (short the VM and VIN), you can easily use one power (which must be 4.5V ~ 9V) simultaneously drive and control the motor; Otherwise your nodemcu will be burned.
- Logic Operating current Iess: ≤60mA (Vi = L), ≤22mA (Vi = H);
- Working current driving portion Io: ≤1.2A;
- Maximum power dissipation: 4W (T = 90 ℃)
- Control signal input level: High: 2.3V≤VIH≤VIN; Low: -0.3V≤VIL≤1.5V
- Working temperature: -25 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Support wireless 802.11 b / g / n standards;
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes;
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connection (5 MAX);
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA;
- AD0: 1 Road ADC;
- Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA;
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps;
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface;
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA);
- Smart Link supports intelligent networking capabilities.
- It can work at many modes, such as:AP mode and STA mode.
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||Non|
|Mémoire Flash (programme)||Non|
|Tension en entrée||Non|