ESP8266 Elecrow IOT (carte de développement autonome avec charge battery et step up)
This is a ESP8266 IOT board- our take on an 'all-in-one' ESP8266 WiFi development board with built in USB and battery charging.
It’s an ESP8266 WiFi module with all the extras you need, The most important part is an ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller clocked at 80 MHz and at 3.3V logic.
This microcontroller contains a Tensilica chip core as well as a full WiFi stack.
You can program the microcontroller using the Arduino IDE for an easy-to-run Internet of Things core. We wired up a USB-Serial chip that can upload code.
It also has auto-reset so no noodling with pins and reset button pressings. To make it easy to use for portable projects, we added a connector for 3.7V Lithium polymer batteries and built in battery charging. You don't need a battery, it will run just fine straight from the micro USB connector. But, if you do have a battery, you can take it on the go, then plug in the USB to recharge. The board will automatically switch over to USB power when its available. Comes fully assembled and tested, with a USB interface that lets you quickly use it with the Arduino IDE or NodeMCU Lua. (It comes preprogrammed with the Lua interpretter) We also toss in some header so you can solder it in and plug into a solderless breadboard. Lipoly battery and USB cable not included (but we do have lots of options in the shop if you'd like!)
- Sizes: 50mm(length) x 35mm(width)
- light weight
- ESP8266 @ 80MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 4MB of FLASH (32 MBit)
- Built in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- CP2104 USB-Serial converter onboard with 921600 max baudrate for uploading
- Auto-reset support for getting into bootload mode before firmware upload
- 9 x GPIO pins - can also be used as I2C and SPI
- 1 x analog inputs 1.0V max
- Built in 100mA LiPoly charger with charging status indicator LED, can also cut a trace to disable the charger
- Pin #0 red LED for general purpose blinking. Pin #2 blue LED for bootloading debug & general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
- ESP8266 IOT Board x 1
Wiki & External links
|Compatibilité avec les cartes||Non|
|Famille de micro-controlleur||Non|
|Type de CPU||Non|
|Vitesse d'horloge||160Mhz, 80Mhz|
|Mémoire Flash (programme)||4MB|
|Mémoire RAM (vive)||96KB|
|Connectivité||802.11b (wifi), 802.11g (wifi), I2C, SPI, USB Device, USB UART|
|Tension en entrée||3.3-5v|