DC Constant Output Power Module (3A, Auto Boost/Buck Step-up and Step-down)
Wide input voltage value from 5V to 32V, you can always get a constant output voltage from 1.25 to 35V adjustable.
- Wide input voltage 5V ~ 32V;
- Wide output voltage 1.25V ~ 35V (with automatic lifting pressure within the operating range, input voltage can be regulated in any arbitrary voltage output);
- Built-4A efficient MOSFET switch, so that the efficiency up to 94%; XL6009
- Ultra-high switching frequency 400KHz, ripple smaller and smaller. (XL6092577 frequency only 50KHz)
- Input Current: 3A (maximum), no-load 18mA (5V input, 8V output, no-load of less than 18mA, the higher the voltage, the greater the no-load current.)
- Conversion efficiency: <94% (the greater the pressure, the lower the efficiency)
- Output ripple: 50mV (the higher the voltage, the greater the current, the greater ripple)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 85 ℃
- Dimensions: 48mm * 25mm * 14mm (L * W * H)
- When the car starts the voltage will be pulled down to 7V or less or less, the voltage at high engine speeds of up to 15V or higher. The appliance is difficult to work on 12V on this unstable circumstance, this automatic buck module solves this problem, regardless of the input voltage is 5V or 12V or 32V, the output can be stabilized at 12V.
- Also for solar power charging, the input voltage could change a lot depends on the sun light strength, it is also important to keep the output voltage always same for your charging device.
- Also suitable for solar power, wind power such powering projects
Les clients qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté...
This is a splittable 40 pin male-female jumper wire, it is super flexible, can be transformed from 1-40 pin jumper wire. With some of these, you will no need to worry about the jumper wires you got before do not fit your project, just split it and go.
The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse. EasyDriver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you've got precision motor control! EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and...
Outils de dev.
8,75 € 11,30 €
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
The A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The driver features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8 – 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase...
Puissance et Energie
5V DC 5A power module 220V
Nice SPDT rocker switch to add an on/off button to your projects.
The Digispark is an Attiny85 based microcontroller development board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful. With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE the Digispark is a great way to jump into electronics, or perfect for when an Arduino is too big or too...
Cet adaptateur vous permet d'avoir tous les pin du raspberry pi disponible directement sur votre breadboard (et alimenter celle-ci au passage).
The very popular 595 shift register chip of the 74 series is used a lot by hobbyis because of its wide availability, good speed and simplicity. Just plug it on an arduino like shown in the tutorials and youi have 8 more outputs, put two and you have 16 more outputs ! (up to a lot of them actually, with only three pins !)