DC Buck Step-Down Power Module, IN 3A/24V, MP2315
€2.83 €3.33 -€0.50
Adjustable range (0.8-17V), fixed voltage (1.8V 2.5V 3.3V 5V 9V 12V)
Use one piece power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip, smaller and more efficient.
- Maximum output current 3A, long-running 2.1A, sufficient margin.
- Using MP2315 design, circuit design does not require electrolytic capacitors and tantalum capacitors (electrolytic capacitor life is short, tantalum risk of explosion). Now with the use of high-end large-size solid ceramic capacitor circuit (MCC) 2 pcs.
- The new program uses synchronous rectification circuit conversion efficiency is very high, in turn 5V 0.7A 6.5V when efficiency up to 97.5%, 12V turn 5V 1A, it also reached 94%, unlike some peers efficiency is only 60-70%. (Efficiency test removed the input reverse polarity protection diode and fuse drop).
- Using shielded high-current inductors, low internal resistance, to maximize conversion efficiency. Reduce heat.
- Small size, 20 (L) * 11 (W) * 5 (high) mm
- Low quiescent current, quiescent current of 0.85 mA. Connected to the car battery without adding switches can be connected to the cigarette lighter line or the ACC power cable line.
- Output Integrated adjustable and fixed voltage, fixed output does not need customization, direct can be very voltage, potentiometer can adjust, versatility is very strong on the board under the spot welding
- Integration enabled pin, default mode, low close, bring convenience to control
- Can replace linear regulators, such as 7805, 7812, and so on.
- Module: non-isolated step-down module (BUCK) synchronous rectifier
- Input voltage: DC 4.5-24V
- Output voltage: integrated adjustable and fixed output, the back can choose a fixed output voltage
- Adjustable range (0.8-17V), fixed voltage (1.8V 2.5V 3.3V 5V 9V 12V)
- Output Current: 3A (Please note that full cooling), the actual test input 12V 1.5A output less heat without special treatment.
- Conversion efficiency: up to 97.5% (6.5 turn 5V 0.7A)
- Switching Frequency: 500KHz
- Output ripple: 20mV around (12V turn 5V3A) 20M-bandwidth
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 ℃ to + 85 ℃) (the higher the temperature, the smaller the output power)
- Output Overvoltage Protection: None
- Full load temperature rise: 40 ℃
- Static current: 0.85 mA
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Output short circuit protection: Do not short-circuit a long time
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, input reverse polarity protection diode
- Enable control: Yes, high work, low stop working, high level 2-5V, a low level of about 0V. The default input with internal pull-up to the positive electrode.
- Connection: Soldering 2.54 mm pin
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Those potentiometer are great little tools that can be easily used on your prototypes to enter custom resistor values.
The minimal design approach to EDArduino, and fully compatible with arduino. This is a 5V EDArduino running the 16MHz bootloader (select ‘Arduino pro mini′ within the Arduino software). EDArduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend first time EDArduino...
It's a small USB to TTL serial tool, using the PL2303 chip. You can use it to connect some serial device to your PC via USB port, an avr, an msp430 or an stm32 for example. It's very cheap compared to the ft232 alternative and works very well, up to more than 1mbit/s.
This is a light weight, high energy density polymer lithium battery. It outputs a nominal 3.7v at 980mAh, including built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. It comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector-2.54 mm spacing between pins. Please do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized...
switch Micro switch SPDT
This is a simple male header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the arduino on your protoboards.
The FunDuino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the Arduino UNO. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer...
Light weight,comfortable general purpose.This series are designed for laboratory,household repair soldering.
Power and Energy
This is a simple to use voltage régulator that outputs 5V at 1.3A