BC-04 BK (HC-05) Bluetooth V2.0 Serial Transceiver Module - 3.3V 7Electrogragon
Bluetooth module use CSR BlueCore4 External chipsets. It embeds 8Mbit flash for software storage, and supports 3.3 power supply.BC04 bc-04 is a muti-function module. It can be used in different products according to the embedded firmware setting. It is especially targeted for data transfer.
- Based on bluetooth module BC04-B.
- Use CSR popular buletooth chip, bluetooth V2.0 Protocol standard.
- Serial port operation voltage 3.3V
- Customize by AT commands for: baudrate, memory mode, module name, master/slave
- Baud rate set at 9600, customization is possible.
- Operation current, pairing at 30MA, after pairing is 8 MA during communication
- sleep mode current: no sleep mode
- Widely use for wireless data communication such as GPS navigation device, remote data collection, PDA devices
- Also can pair and communicate with laptop, laptop bluetooth adapter, PDA devices
- Be aware default setting of the product is slave mode, communication only available between master and slave mode, but not master and master, or slave and slave mode.
- Board silk pring RXD means you need to the connect the RXD port of another device, and same for TXD port.
- R2 version add software and hardware master/slave mode select, default is software on. To use hardware select, need cut off connection on software ON with middle pin first.
- Each purchase if for one piece only.
- Bottom jumper set hardware / software method for slave / master mode, Default setup for hardware method.
- Top jumper set for slave / master mode.
- If you prefer to use software method by AT commands to change slave / mater mode, cut the bottom jumper connection (GND – middle pin), then re-connect to top by solder (VCC-middle pin).