DC Constant Output Power Module (3A, Auto Boost/Buck Step-up-down)
Wide input voltage value from 5V to 32V, you can always get a constant output voltage from 1.25 to 35V adjustable.
- Wide input voltage 5V ~ 32V;
- Wide output voltage 1.25V ~ 35V (with automatic lifting pressure within the operating range, input voltage can be regulated in any arbitrary voltage output);
- Built-4A efficient MOSFET switch, so that the efficiency up to 94%; (XL6009 current is 3A)
- Ultra-high switching frequency 400KHz, ripple smaller and smaller. (XL6009 frequency only 50KHz)
- Input Current: 3A (maximum), no-load 18mA (5V input, 8V output, no-load of less than 18mA, the higher the voltage, the greater the no-load current.)
- Conversion efficiency: <94% (the greater the pressure, the lower the efficiency)
- Output ripple: 50mV (the higher the voltage, the greater the current, the greater ripple)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 85 ℃
- Dimensions: 48mm * 25mm * 14mm (L * W * H)
- When the car starts the voltage will be pulled down to 7V or less or less, the voltage at high engine speeds of up to 15V or higher. The appliance is difficult to work on 12V on this unstable circumstance, this automatic buck module solves this problem, regardless of the input voltage is 5V or 12V or 32V, the output can be stabilized at 12V.
- Also for solar power charging, the input voltage could change a lot depends on the sun light strength, it is also important to keep the output voltage always same for your charging device.
- Also suitable for solar power, wind power such powering projects
Customers who bought this product also bought:
IC AD9850 is an ADI DDS chip which be common used in many DDS projects. This AD9850 DDS module is basic on this ADI AD9850 chip. This module provide you a ready made hardware and you can use serial or parallel pins on board to control the AD9850 for different frequency out put. The duty can be adjust by a adjustable resistor - which change the adjust...
The Arduino CNC Shield makes it easy to get your CNC projects up and running in a few hours. It uses opensource firmware on Arduino to control 4 stepper motors using 4x A4988 or DRV8825 with this shield and an Arduino you can build all kinds of robotics or CNC projects including CNC routers, laser cutters and even pick&place machines. This is the KIT...
This is a 4-Channel Relay module, It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and MSP430.
Nice little case shipped as a kit for your Arduino.
5V DC 40A power module 220V
The reed switch is an electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field. When the device is exposed to a magnetic field, the two ferrous materials inside the switch pull together and the switch closes. When the magnetic field is removed, the reeds separate and the switch opens. This makes for a great non-contact switch. It consists of a pair of...
“An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines” Based on ESP8266 ESP12E wifi board, on-board USB-TTL support directly flashing from USB port, also on-board power circuits and all IOs setup.
Nice cable with a good section, when you need more power.
Simple heatsink kit for raspberry pi.