STM32MP157D-DK1 (Discovery kit with STM32MP157D MPU 4-Gbit DDR3L)ST Microelectronics
The STM32MP157D-DK1 and STM32MP157F-DK2 Discovery kits leverage the capabilities of the increased-frequency 800 MHz microprocessors in the STM32MP1 Series to allow users easily develop applications using STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution software for the main processor and STM32CubeMP1 software for the co-processor.
They include an ST-LINK embedded debug tool, LEDs, push-buttons, one Ethernet 1-Gbps connector, one USB Type-C® OTG connector, four USB Type-A Host connectors, one HDMI® transceiver, one stereo headset jack with analog microphone, and one microSD™ connector.
To expand the functionality of the STM32MP157D-DK1 and STM32MP157F-DK2 Discovery kits, two GPIO expansion connectors are also available for ARDUINO® and Raspberry Pi® shields.
- Common features
- STM32MP157 Arm®-based dual Cortex®-A7 800 MHz 32 bits + Cortex®-M4 32 bits MPU in TFBGA361 package
- ST PMIC STPMIC1
- 4-Gbit DDR3L, 16 bits, 533 MHz
- 1-Gbps Ethernet (RGMII) compliant with IEEE-802.3ab
- USB OTG HS
- Audio codec
- 4 user LEDs
- 2 user and reset push-buttons, 1 wake-up button
- 5 V / 3 A USB Type-C® power supply input (not provided)
- Board connectors:Ethernet RJ454 × USB Host Type-AUSB Type-C® DRPMIPI DSISMHDMI®Stereo headset jack including analog microphone inputmicroSD™ cardGPIO expansion connector (Raspberry Pi® shield capability)ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connectors
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: Virtual COM port and debug port
- STM32CubeMP1 and full mainline open-source Linux® STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution (such as STM32MP1Starter) software and examples
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE
- Board-specific features
- 4" TFT 480×800 pixels with LED backlight, MIPI DSISM interface, and capacitive touch panel
- Wi-Fi® 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.1