Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DSO Quad - Aluminium Alloy DS203
DSO Quad – Aluminum Alloy now is available at Seeed Studio. A new, rigid, elegant aluminum alloy shell makes the Quad even better. This is the coolest tool you should have on your worktable!
DSO Quad is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It's based on ARM cortex M3 (STM32F103VCT6) 32 bits platform, providing 72MS/s sampling rate with integrated FPGA and high speed ADC. Internal 2MB USB disk could be used to store waveform, user application and upgrade firmware.
Note: Due to the metal conductive shell of DSO Quad, its operating voltage should be controlled under 60V during working in case of any damage to the Quad itself or human.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Two 72MS/s analog channels, plus two digital channels
- Signal Generator
- Auto Measurement
- Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage
- Firmware upgrade
- User applications
- Open source
- Analog channel * 2 : [CH_A] [CH_B];
- Digital channel * 2 : [CH_C] [CH_D];
- Vertical Scale: 20mV-10V/div (x1 probe);
- Vertical solution: 8 bit ;
- Input coupling: AC/DC ;
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (x1 probe);
- Storage: 4K per channel
- Software trigger type: edge, pulse, level (to be added)
- Hardware trigger type: edge
- Trigger source: CH1/CH2/EXT
- Test Signal generator: 10Hz to 1Mhz
- Storage: internal 2MB USB disk
- Auto measure: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse, Duty
- Cursor measurement: Level, Voltage
- Display mode: CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2
- Sampling mode: real time
- Sampling rate: 1kSa/s - 72MSa/S
- Power: Lipo battery
- Dimension: 98 * 60 * 14.5
- Weight: 80g (without battery)
- Accessories within Pack: 2 mueller mcx oscilloscope probe, 2 digital probe,
- DSO Quad X1
- Battery X1
- Mueller mcx oscilloscope probe X2
- Digital probe X2
- Screwdriver X1
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The STM32F4DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F4 high-performance features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio...
The Wemos D1 mini Pro is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX
This kit is used for one way wireless communication at a frequency of 433MHz and includes a transmitter module and a receiver module. The twig configuration of this kit allows for around 40 meters of transmitting distance indoors, or around 100 meters outside.
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
Use it to fasten your items to T8 infinite screws
Half size breadboard that is perfect for small prototypes. It does even have power rails on the sides to allow for more than one power level.
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network with extra power thanks to its antenna.
DC 5V 3A This small yet powerful 5V DC 3A USB power module provides your mini-computers (only iuse on compliant devices !) an easy to use power supply.