Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DSO Quad - Aluminium Alloy DS203
MESTAOPDSOQUADALULast items in stock
DSO Quad – Aluminum Alloy now is available at Seeed Studio. A new, rigid, elegant aluminum alloy shell makes the Quad even better. This is the coolest tool you should have on your worktable!
DSO Quad is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It's based on ARM cortex M3 (STM32F103VCT6) 32 bits platform, providing 72MS/s sampling rate with integrated FPGA and high speed ADC. Internal 2MB USB disk could be used to store waveform, user application and upgrade firmware.
Note: Due to the metal conductive shell of DSO Quad, its operating voltage should be controlled under 60V during working in case of any damage to the Quad itself or human.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Two 72MS/s analog channels, plus two digital channels
- Signal Generator
- Auto Measurement
- Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage
- Firmware upgrade
- User applications
- Open source
- Analog channel * 2 : [CH_A] [CH_B];
- Digital channel * 2 : [CH_C] [CH_D];
- Vertical Scale: 20mV-10V/div (x1 probe);
- Vertical solution: 8 bit ;
- Input coupling: AC/DC ;
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (x1 probe);
- Storage: 4K per channel
- Software trigger type: edge, pulse, level (to be added)
- Hardware trigger type: edge
- Trigger source: CH1/CH2/EXT
- Test Signal generator: 10Hz to 1Mhz
- Storage: internal 2MB USB disk
- Auto measure: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse, Duty
- Cursor measurement: Level, Voltage
- Display mode: CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2
- Sampling mode: real time
- Sampling rate: 1kSa/s - 72MSa/S
- Power: Lipo battery
- Dimension: 98 * 60 * 14.5
- Weight: 80g (without battery)
- Accessories within Pack: 2 mueller mcx oscilloscope probe, 2 digital probe,
- DSO Quad X1
- Battery X1
- Mueller mcx oscilloscope probe X2
- Digital probe X2
- Screwdriver X1
- Compatibilité avec les cartes
- Code Fabricant
- Tension en entrée
- Google Product Type
- Couleurs d'affichage
- Zone de stockage
- Etage de rangement
- USB UART
- Type de composant
- Mémoire Flash (programme)
- Display Type
- Fréquence Radio
- Résolution d'affichage
- Colonne de rangement
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Battery holder for 1x18650
M24LR-DISCOVERY is a ready-to-use kit which features the M24LR04E-R Dual Interface EEPROM IC. It addresses a wide range of applications such as industrial or medical equipment and consumer electronics. This kit contains 2 different boards: 1) The M24LR board is battery-less and is powered by RFID readers or NFC-enabled phones supporting ISO/IEC 15693....
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network with extra power thanks to its antenna.
Nice little battery that is really inexpensive for the (quite high) power it provides. Be sure to use it with a proper holder.
The Wemos D1 mini Pro is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX
DC 5V 3A This small yet powerful 5V DC 3A USB power module provides your mini-computers (only iuse on compliant devices !) an easy to use power supply.
The STM32F4DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F4 high-performance features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio...
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
Nice SPDT rocker switch to add an on/off button to your projects.
This wireless door switch is a great addition to your project. With its included batteries, just put it on your door using the given tape and voilà, a new door sensor !