Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DSO Quad - Aluminium Alloy DS203
DSO Quad – Aluminum Alloy now is available at Seeed Studio. A new, rigid, elegant aluminum alloy shell makes the Quad even better. This is the coolest tool you should have on your worktable!
DSO Quad is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It's based on ARM cortex M3 (STM32F103VCT6) 32 bits platform, providing 72MS/s sampling rate with integrated FPGA and high speed ADC. Internal 2MB USB disk could be used to store waveform, user application and upgrade firmware.
Note: Due to the metal conductive shell of DSO Quad, its operating voltage should be controlled under 60V during working in case of any damage to the Quad itself or human.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Two 72MS/s analog channels, plus two digital channels
- Signal Generator
- Auto Measurement
- Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage
- Firmware upgrade
- User applications
- Open source
- Analog channel * 2 : [CH_A] [CH_B];
- Digital channel * 2 : [CH_C] [CH_D];
- Vertical Scale: 20mV-10V/div (x1 probe);
- Vertical solution: 8 bit ;
- Input coupling: AC/DC ;
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (x1 probe);
- Storage: 4K per channel
- Software trigger type: edge, pulse, level (to be added)
- Hardware trigger type: edge
- Trigger source: CH1/CH2/EXT
- Test Signal generator: 10Hz to 1Mhz
- Storage: internal 2MB USB disk
- Auto measure: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse, Duty
- Cursor measurement: Level, Voltage
- Display mode: CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2
- Sampling mode: real time
- Sampling rate: 1kSa/s - 72MSa/S
- Power: Lipo battery
- Dimension: 98 * 60 * 14.5
- Weight: 80g (without battery)
- Accessories within Pack: 2 mueller mcx oscilloscope probe, 2 digital probe,
- DSO Quad X1
- Battery X1
- Mueller mcx oscilloscope probe X2
- Digital probe X2
- Screwdriver X1
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This P6100 probe can be used with general purpose oscilloscope having a 1MΩ input impedance and bandwidth up to 100MHZ. It is also compatible with DSO Nano if you have a TRS 3.5mm to BNC converter and with the DSO Quad if you have a BNC to MCS converter.
The 32F0308DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F030 Value Line Cortex®-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F030R8T6, an STM32 F0 series 32-bit ARM® Cortex® microcontroller, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool,...
Flush diagonal cutters used for jewelry making, watch making, fine metal work, and electronics.
Size: 5 mm*5mm**25 mm
The STM32F4DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F4 high-performance features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio...
A single pack of 10 resistors of the same value, useful for a single project where you need a particular resistor value.
Nice SPDT rocker switch to add an on/off button to your projects.
The Wemos D1 mini Pro is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX