Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DSO Quad - Aluminium Alloy DS203
MESTAOPDSOQUADALULast items in stock
DSO Quad – Aluminum Alloy now is available at Seeed Studio. A new, rigid, elegant aluminum alloy shell makes the Quad even better. This is the coolest tool you should have on your worktable!
DSO Quad is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It's based on ARM cortex M3 (STM32F103VCT6) 32 bits platform, providing 72MS/s sampling rate with integrated FPGA and high speed ADC. Internal 2MB USB disk could be used to store waveform, user application and upgrade firmware.
Note: Due to the metal conductive shell of DSO Quad, its operating voltage should be controlled under 60V during working in case of any damage to the Quad itself or human.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Two 72MS/s analog channels, plus two digital channels
- Signal Generator
- Auto Measurement
- Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage
- Firmware upgrade
- User applications
- Open source
- Analog channel * 2 : [CH_A] [CH_B];
- Digital channel * 2 : [CH_C] [CH_D];
- Vertical Scale: 20mV-10V/div (x1 probe);
- Vertical solution: 8 bit ;
- Input coupling: AC/DC ;
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (x1 probe);
- Storage: 4K per channel
- Software trigger type: edge, pulse, level (to be added)
- Hardware trigger type: edge
- Trigger source: CH1/CH2/EXT
- Test Signal generator: 10Hz to 1Mhz
- Storage: internal 2MB USB disk
- Auto measure: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse, Duty
- Cursor measurement: Level, Voltage
- Display mode: CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2
- Sampling mode: real time
- Sampling rate: 1kSa/s - 72MSa/S
- Power: Lipo battery
- Dimension: 98 * 60 * 14.5
- Weight: 80g (without battery)
- Accessories within Pack: 2 mueller mcx oscilloscope probe, 2 digital probe,
- DSO Quad X1
- Battery X1
- Mueller mcx oscilloscope probe X2
- Digital probe X2
- Screwdriver X1
- Etage de rangement
- USB UART
- Type de composant
- Mémoire Flash (programme)
- Display Type
- Fréquence Radio
- Résolution d'affichage
- Colonne de rangement
- Compatibilité avec les cartes
- Code Fabricant
- Tension en entrée
- Google Product Type
- Couleurs d'affichage
- Zone de stockage
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This is a BNC to MCX converter cable for Seeed Studio DSO Quad.You can directly convert any other probe from other Digital Storage Oscilloscope to DSO Quad.
Simple heatsink kit for raspberry pi.
This is a light weight, high energy density polymer lithium battery. It outputs a nominal 3.7v at 2500mAh, including built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. It comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector-2.54 mm spacing between pins. Please do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium...
Nice SPDT rocker switch to add an on/off button to your projects.
The Screw Shield extends all pins of the Arduino out to 3.5mm pitch screw terminals. It also has a lot of the utility provided by Arduino Protoshield, including: a large prototyping space of both connected and unconnected 0.1" spaced through-holes, a couple 5V and GND busses, a reset button, and a 5mm green LED.
This cheap 16x2 characters lcd is perfect for use with an arduino or any other microcontroller to display data quickly. It is compatible with the Hitachi HD44780 lcd driver.
This is a simple female header, very useful for a lot of things, including to plug boards like the stm32f4 discovery or the arduino nano on your protoboards.
The module supports MicroUSB input, a USB charger or mobile power supply can easily get to it 9V, 12V, 15V, 18V, 24V, easy to use. Wide input and output voltage, high conversion efficiency.
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!
Power and Energy
18650 Universal Dual Battery Charger For Rechargeable Batterie USB