Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
DSO Quad - Aluminium Alloy DS203
DSO Quad – Aluminum Alloy now is available at Seeed Studio. A new, rigid, elegant aluminum alloy shell makes the Quad even better. This is the coolest tool you should have on your worktable!
DSO Quad is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It's based on ARM cortex M3 (STM32F103VCT6) 32 bits platform, providing 72MS/s sampling rate with integrated FPGA and high speed ADC. Internal 2MB USB disk could be used to store waveform, user application and upgrade firmware.
Note: Due to the metal conductive shell of DSO Quad, its operating voltage should be controlled under 60V during working in case of any damage to the Quad itself or human.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Two 72MS/s analog channels, plus two digital channels
- Signal Generator
- Auto Measurement
- Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage
- Firmware upgrade
- User applications
- Open source
- Analog channel * 2 : [CH_A] [CH_B];
- Digital channel * 2 : [CH_C] [CH_D];
- Vertical Scale: 20mV-10V/div (x1 probe);
- Vertical solution: 8 bit ;
- Input coupling: AC/DC ;
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (x1 probe);
- Storage: 4K per channel
- Software trigger type: edge, pulse, level (to be added)
- Hardware trigger type: edge
- Trigger source: CH1/CH2/EXT
- Test Signal generator: 10Hz to 1Mhz
- Storage: internal 2MB USB disk
- Auto measure: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse, Duty
- Cursor measurement: Level, Voltage
- Display mode: CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2
- Sampling mode: real time
- Sampling rate: 1kSa/s - 72MSa/S
- Power: Lipo battery
- Dimension: 98 * 60 * 14.5
- Weight: 80g (without battery)
- Accessories within Pack: 2 mueller mcx oscilloscope probe, 2 digital probe,
- DSO Quad X1
- Battery X1
- Mueller mcx oscilloscope probe X2
- Digital probe X2
- Screwdriver X1
Customers who bought this product also bought:
It is going to surprise you.
This temperature & humidity sensor provides a pre-calibrated digital output. A unique capacitive sensor element measures relative humidity and the temperature is measured by a negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor. It has excellent reliability and long term stability. Please note that this sensor will not work for temperatures below 0 degree.
Digital high precision temperature & humidity sensor
On board photoresistor, on board adjustable resistor; Operation: connect LED board and PCB board of camera w/ screw, adjust resistor of LED board (IR light auto work when it is dark and auto off if it is bright)
Power and Energy
This is a custom solar panel, which mates directly with many of our development boards and has a high efficiency at 16%. Unit has a clear epoxy coating with hard-board backing. Robust sealing for out door applications!
Based on very price-competitive GSM/GPRS module A6
The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale rangethe static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
You can simply plug this USB Wifi dongle into the USB port of your Dev Board and you're ready to connect to a nearby wireless network!