Raspberry Pi 5” LCD Display HDMI w/touch 800×480
Very nice display compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 B, 2 B, 1 A+ and B+. It fits easily and has a very good response time thanks to its HDMI interface. This is the only one we've seen to boast this interface while still being a plug-in cape/shield.
Setup time is quite fast, you just have to set the resolution in the config.txt of your raspberry pi and voilà ! (installing a driver is still needed but easy to use the touch interface).
- Very easy to install and use, compatible and compact size for RPI
- Very easy to setup software and drivers for RPI
- 800 × 480 HD resolution, support for touch control
- Compatible and plugs directly into any version of Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi generation B-type need to reprovision the HDMI cable), no need cable for B+ , A+ and R2
- Can also be used for Cubieboard, Marsboard which has HDMI interface.
- Provide drive (which can be directly used to customize the Raspbian system)
- Universal HDMI display is not limited to Raspberry Pi (with resolution requirements)
- For display only, does not occupy any I / O resources (using the touch function, take I / O)
- The backlight control, better power saving
- Immersion Gold process, crafted
- Package not including the RPI board, microsd card and wifi mini card.
- We don’t provide the custom Raspbian OS image, it is not necessary for new version of raspbian.
- Only provide support for the latest version of RPI, please update if necessary.